TP-Link Smart Wifi Light Switch (HS200) Review Rating: 4.1 out of 5 stars
TP-Link HS200 wifi controlled light switch is the smart light switch that you can control from anywhere with your smartphone or tablet. This best smart light switch enables you to voice control for connected fixtures. By using this switch you can turn on or off your lights, ceiling fans and other fixtures from anywhere. On a warm day, you can turn on or off your fan without leaving the workplace. It is best wifi light switch that comes with various types of features. In this way, we will provide an in-depth information of the TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch(HS200). We also provide you some answer of frequently ask and question for your kind information. So let us know more about TP-Link Smart Wifi Light Switch(HS200):
Features of this Product
- This best wifi light switch control or turn fixtures on-off from anyplace with your tablet or smartphones using free Kasa app.
- Control your ceiling fans, lights and other fixtures from anyplace and anytime with Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch HS200.
- Kasa app compatible with iOS-8 or higher and Android 4.1 or higher.
- Provide away-mode to turn devices on or off at various times. It gives the appearance that someone is home while you are outside from your home.
- Best smart light switch checks your devices remotely, make schedules and fixed timers.
- Includes Amazon Alexa for voice control of fixtures and no need to any hub.
- Need to a neutral wire and don’t use with a metal faceplate that may intervene with wifi connection.
- Provides 2 years warranty and the output voltage is 120 to 220Voltage.
- Adjust automatically to changing sunset and sunrise times by setting your porch light to turn on when it gets dark and off as the sun comes up.
Details and Highlights:
Ø Model No: HS200;
Ø Product Weight is 4.8 ounces;
Ø Item dimensions if 1.5 x 3.3 x 5 inches;
Ø Items Size is 5.00 x 2.00 x 3.00 inches;
Ø Product color is white;
Ø Made with plastic materials;
Ø Single pole switch type;
Ø One-way switch style;
Ø Energy Star certification;
Ø Made for personal usage;
Ø No need to included any batteries or requires any batteries;
Installation and Set-up :
Step 1: First you need to download the TP-Link Kasa app from google play store / iOS.
Step 2: Connect your mobile or tablet device to a wifi network.
Step 3: Now launch Kasa app and follow the wiring steps.
Step 4: Last, connect the best smart light switch with your home network.
- Control your ceiling fans, lights and other fixtures from anyplace and anytime with Smart Wifi Light Switch HS200.
- Install system is very easy and connects to your home wifi using Kasa App.
- Manage connected fixtures with smartphone or tablet.
- Package and product design are very good.
- Works with Amazon Alexa to use your voice to control this best smart light switch.
- This wifi controlled light switch lets you control anything a single-pole light switch from your tablet or smartphones.
- The best smart light switch adjusts automatically to changing sunset and sunrise times. Just need to set your porch light to turn on when it gets dark and off as the sun comes up.
- Away mode improve your home security while you are not there using away mode turns on or off of your light.
- It works with amazon Alexa without a hub.
- Provides 2-way communication wifi connectivity.
- Provides remote access without router configuration
- 5 GHz wifi is not supported.
- Provides plug socket on the front rather than the side bottom.
- LED status always on and there are no options to turn off.
- Includes limited only commands to turn on or off.
- Size is heavy more than standard X-10 appliance module.
- Thicker than X-10 Pro appliance module.
- Bottom outlet is unusable.
Frequently Ask and Questions :
Question 1: Is it works on the 2-pole switch as long as the other switch is on?
Answer: No! It does not work on a two-pole switch as long as the other switch is on.
Question 2: Can I use a power strip with these?
Answer: Yes, you can use a power strip with the. But they do not work right if
Downstream a surge protector.
Question 3: Is it work with Google home?
Answer: No, it is not working with Google home.
Question 4: Are the black wire and a white wire compatible for the light switch?
Answer: Black & white sire it is not compatible. To be compatible you will need three wires such as black to the light, black from the panel, and white from the panel.
Question 5: Is this Z-Wave compatible?
Answer: No, it is not Z-Wave compatible. But it works with Amazon Echo.
Question 6: What are the difference between TP-Link wifi smart plug HS100 and HS110?
Answer: The HS110 has an energy monitoring feature. It will tell you how much power was used by the appliance that is connected to the plug-in kWh and the total run time for that appliance. But the HS100 smart plug does not include this feature.
Question 7: Can I use it manually and wireless at the same time?
Answer: No, you can’t. But you can turn the lamp on manually and turn it off with the app.
Question 8: How do I turn plug off when I am away from home?
Answer: Install the Kasa app on your Smartphone and control the smart plug with it.Last Words:
At the end of this reviews I think you can get an idea that this TP-Link Smart Wifi Light Switch (HS200) is the best smart wifi light switch. You can control your ceiling fans, lights and other fixtures from anywhere and anytime with this smart switch using your Smartphone and tablet. So, don’t lose this smart switch and buy this best wifi light switch today.